By joining the Capital Club, you become a partner in the preservation and educational initiatives of the Conservation Society Foundation. A few projects recently supported by the Capital Club are:
- Rehabilitation of Pump House #1 – The Conservation Society’s Tricentennial Project.
- Los Compadres Operation of the Mission San Juan Spanish Colonial Farm
- Ellis Alley Exhibit in Beacon Light Lodge
- Publication of Saving San Antonio
- Society’s Library digitization project
- El Camino Real Signage
- National Register Nomination by Everett Fly
- Historic Hangar 9 signage
- Sidney Brooks Memorial & Gravesite signage
Your donations allow The Conservation Society of San Antonio to continue to honor our 1924 purpose: the preservation of historic buildings, objects, places and customs.
Check out the benefits for each membership level here