HISTORIC COUNTY CRAWL TOUR – Part I
Saturday, October 27, 2018 8 am—6 pm
Presented by the Membership Opportunities Committee
Bus departs from Wulff House – Society Headquarters
107 King William, San Antonio, Texas 78204
Cost: $50 members; $55 non-members
San Antonio Conservation Society Membership Opportunities presents a new journey from Karnes County to Goliad County.
History unfolds, telling the story of settlement, ranching and the fight for Texas Independence.
Seating is limited to the first 45 registered
Deadline for registration: Friday, October 12, 2018
Registration is non-refundable after Friday, October 12, 2018
- First, Visit Panna Maria, the oldest Polish settlement in Texas; tour the 1878 Ruckman Ranch House in Helena
- Then, tour 1894 Karnes County Courthouse with architect, Lewis S. Fisher, AIA
- Next, tour Historic Goliad Square with 5th generation Texan and author, Patsy Light.
- At lunch, dine at restored 1893 Mustang Cantina on Goliad Square (Owned by Patsy and Scotty Light).
- In the afternoon, tour the Fannin Battleground and the Presidio de La Bahia, 1744
*“County Crawl – Part II” to Cuero and Gonzales, Saturday April 6, 2019***