The Conservation Society of San Antonio has an immediate opportunity for a dynamic self-starter with excellent people skills and accounting experience. Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with non-profit accounting
- Sage accounting software (or equivalent)
- Part-time position with extended hours during peak periods
- Full charge bookkeeping experience, including:
- A/P Data Entry and Check preparation
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and preparation of related adjusting journal entries
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for Board presentation
- Working with auditors at year end
- Annual 1099 filings
MEMBERSHIP/ COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
The Conservation Society of San Antonio has an immediate opportunity for a dynamic self-starter with excellent people skills and graphic/publisher/social media experience. Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Office software
- Adobe Creative software including InDesign and Photoshop
- Maintaining membership databases
- Maintaining Social Media platforms
- Full-time position
Both positions are great opportunities to be in a friendly, family-oriented, non-profit organization.
Please contact us immediately.
The Conservation Society of San Antonio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Conservation Society of San Antonio, founded in 1924, is one of the oldest historic preservation nonprofits in the United States. Each spring, the San Antonio Conservation Society presents A Night in Old San Antonio® (NIOSA®), a Celebration for Preservation and fundraiser for the programs of the Society that brings in over 85,000 visitors each year to historic La Villita in downtown San Antonio. With over 1,700 members, the San Antonio Conservation Society continues to make a positive impact on San Antonio’s sense of place through its programs and advocacy for historic preservation.
We maintain 8 properties and 19 buildings in and around downtown San Antonio, including two house museums. As a non-profit we have promoted the heritage of San Antonio and South Texas since 1924.
To Apply For A Position:
Applicants must first submit a resume with references, then complete our Society Application Form. Upon completion, send both forms to email@example.com or to our main office at:
107 King William, San Antonio, TX 78204.
Please note: we must receive both items to process your application.
Printable Society Application Form**:
**No online submission.